Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Our Little Witch…and her boyfriend Dracula!!

 

Two weeks ago we had our ward Halloween Party! It was a lot of fun. I made cupcakes for the cupcake contest and WON! JD, my sis Kieley, and her boyfriend Adam all helped to make them. I’ll post more pictures and a little bit about how we made them on my craft blog!

IMG_6654

Here’s our cute little witch just before the party!

IMG_6668IMG_6669IMG_6670IMG_6678

Madison and Tate looked SO great together! They had a great time together at the party. Madison was tired and moping around before Tate got there, then when Tate came she got crazy!

IMG_6683IMG_6686IMG_6688IMG_6689

Trying to give Tate a kiss!

IMG_6693 copy

Yes we were boring this year and didn’t dress up; but we still look good! In the picture above Madison is saying, “moo”! There was a little girl in our ward who was a fluffy cow and Madison LOVED it! She chased her all night and would pet her and say “moo”! It was very cute!

Here is Trick or Treating from last night….They had the time of their life!!!

IMG_6747IMG_6767Yes they like to kiss! And yes us parents encourage it!

IMG_6776

This is my best friend Emily and I. I’m so grateful they live right above us, I think this semester would be rough without her!

IMG_6781

As you can see they were having fun! Madison has a big smile!

IMG_6788

Madison would quietly say “doo” after each place, that means “thank you”!

IMG_6791

Ok so this house was the best house ever! As you can see on her face she is terrified, and yes JD is laughing like crazy – well we all were! But as you can see Madison got herself a FULL sized snickers bar out of it!

IMG_6805

They had real people dressed up through out their yard that would then move when you got close and really scary music. Both Tate and Madie were SO scared but they stuck it out and got their candy. ….But us terrible parents wanted better pictures of their terror so we went back and put them through it again for the pics below!!!!! As soon as JD but Madison down she just started to run toward the street…..When Emily put Tate down he began to cry uncontrollably!!

IMG_6808eIMG_6809eAnd yes we all laughed at our scared children!

We had a great time! Tate and Madison also had a great time… they were still wanting more even after we were done! The look of wonder on their faces when the first person put candy in their bags was priceless! I’ve never enjoyed Halloween so much as I did this year!! ….On and after some hot chocolate and putting the kids to bed we watched “What Lies Beneath” with Donny and Emily while enjoying a shake!

3 comments:

Michael and Amanda Ellis said...

So adorable! She is the cutest witch I ever saw:) And I can't believe you made them do that twice. HAHAHAHAHA

Michael and Amanda Ellis said...

By the way. Those cupcakes are amazing? How the heck did you do that? Miss you!

Chelsea said...

She is so dang cute! And I can't wait to see how you made those cupcakes. I'm so glad you're doing well and having fun out there! :) Hope we'll get to see you at Christmas!!