Friday, September 28, 2012

2012 Minnesota State Fair!

We had been talking all summer about the food at the fair and that we couldn’t wait to go…..then I got put on bed rest and we were bummed that our last fall here and we couldn’t go to the biggest deal in the cities. But luckily my Dr. said that if we got a wheel chair and I drank lots of water we could go!!!! So we did, and poor JD pushed Madison and I everywhere.

IMG_7636IMG_7641IMG_7640

The food was good but would have been more fun if I could have just walked everywhere.

IMG_7643IMG_7644

Madison went on the big slide again this year…I think she liked it more this year even though her face doesn’t show it.

IMG_7653IMG_7654IMG_7658IMG_7661

JD got us this amazing strawberry drink and some fresh taffy…it was yummy! Madison was so cute and so excited to get to eat as much Junk as she wanted!

IMG_7662IMG_7663IMG_7664IMG_7665

Madison wanted to help push Mom!

IMG_7667

The very best part of the fair this year was watching Madison on the rides! She LOVED them and could have done it all day! In all the pictures she looks like she is miserable, but that is her all business face and “I’m not gonna let you know I’m having the time of my life” face! JD had to ride on some of the rides with her…it was hilarious to see him squish into the little car!

IMG_7671IMG_7673IMG_7675IMG_7678IMG_7682IMG_7692IMG_7693IMG_7706

This ride went SO fast…she ended up squished again JD! After all the rides she would say “again” but after this one said “no again!”

IMG_7718IMG_7741IMG_7762IMG_7763

The best corn in the whole world!….I’m gonna really miss the Roasted Corn when we move back to Idaho.

IMG_7782IMG_7787

She was SO tired…it was adorable to see her so comfy on her Dad’s back!

IMG_1026IMG_1028

We had a fun time at the fair again this year…just wish I could have walked….poor JD was so tired!

1 comment:

The Baums said...

Aw these pictures are so cute! I wish we would have been there. I love that you got to go in a wheel chair! Madison looks so tall in some of those pictures. I can't believe how grown up she is. Makes me kinda sad. Miss you!