Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thanks to Jessie and my Mom!

While I was on bed rest my sister-in-law Jessie and my Mom helped us out so much. Madison spent four nights in Muskego, WI playing with cousins and then Jessie stayed for three more days with us to help out with Madison and the house. After that my Mom came and spent a week and a half here helping. We couldn’t have done it with them!

Madison and Julia were adorable!!! It was so fun to see them play SO well together. Madison hasn’t had too many girls to play with and she LOVED playing with Julia!…..At one point Kevin and Julia started playing hide-and-seek, Madison was so excited to play with them, but once they counted to 10 she would come out of her hiding place all excited and Kevin and Julia would try to explain she was supposed to let them find her!…..They didn’t play very long!

AUGUST2012 036AUGUST2012 037

Madison was proud she had gotten it on by herself!

IMG_0985

Grandma brought SO many toys when she came and Madison was in absolute heaven! She brought her a Rapunzel wig and dress up dress, polly pockets (which has become her all time favorite toy!), and a Dora & Diego coloring book with stickers!….All the very best things!

IMG_0996IMG_1001IMG_1004

Making red play dough with Grandma!

IMG_7622IMG_7623

This was hilarious!!!!… Madison was doing our hair as you can see she had already made my hair look so pretty; she had moved on to Daddy’s hair and I hear JD say “Ouch” I look over and Madison had my scissors and was trying to cut JD’s hair!!!!!!! I quickly took them from her before she could take a chunk of JD’s hair! JD didn’t think it was very funny, but I couldn’t stop laughing!

IMG_7627

Madison had just woken up and wanted nothing to do with anyone but Mom, so she sat on my lap while I finished Hayden’s blanket….her head is resting against my arm!

IMG_7628

There was a cricket in our house so my Mom put it in a cup for Madison to take outside….we had another one in our house a week ago so I think it found its way back in!….Madison had to wear Mommy flip flops, it was very cute.

IMG_7631IMG_7634IMG_7635

So adorable in her Daddy’s hat!

IMG_7618IMG_7619IMG_7620

1 comment:

Dillon and Tessa said...

She is such a cutie! That bright orange shirt in the last few pics is adorable on her! I can't wait to see you all, AND Hayden in about 7 weeks!