Loved that she feel asleep on my lap!!!!
Madison now sleeps in a big girl bed! Thanks to Jessie and Cody for letting us use their toddler bed…she Loves it and I like that she can get herself out of bed…..well most of the time; 2:30 in the morning is a little rough!
Madison trapped JD in her room after a long day of him at work. He was told not to leave!
This was 5:30 in the morning….my Hubby as been work SO hard! He went in way early for work all week and then even had to work at home over a weekend…on top of taking care a bed rest wife and having schoolo. I love him and appreciate all he sacrifices for us. Yesterday we went and had lunch with JD at his work and Madison LOVED it! She kept saying, “Eat at Daddy’s work!” She was so happy that she talked all the way home none stop.
We may or may not have made a trip to the pool and hot tub while I was on bed rest ….. Her stroller and toys had to come with! We also may have gone shoe shopping cause there was a good sale! Madison was hilarious… she loved the shoes and as you can see we had a trail all down the isle.
Madison started ECFE this month (Early Childhood Education). She gets to be in the Preschool room this year and has so much fun every time we go! Her favorite it to cook in the kitchen and make food for her Babies!
Madison LOVES the library!….she was cute laying in the isle reading her book!
Going for a walk with Mommy! You can kinda see my new Pixie hair cut….I really like it.
We went to McDonalds to celebrate Mommy being off bedrest! She loved the toys until other kids came then she wanted to go! And we had to get ice cream of course!
A couple Sundays ago I sat down with Madison and was going through some pictures of Jesus and told her some key points of His life….I told her about how Jesus would teach the people and tell them stories and made them feel good. She then saw the picture where Jesus is knocking on the door and I explain how we want to open the door if he knocks and then we talked about how he will come again. She then ran to the other room and told her Daddy that Jesus was going to come and knock on her door, she would open the door and He would tell her stories! Proud Mommy Moment!
Found this bean bag on clearance and she LOVES it! It’s now in her reading nook in her room.
This was before leaving for church! Her backpack full of books and all dressed up cute. Today when I did her hair and got her dressed cute she said….we going to church? Apparently I only do her hair on Sundays!!!… Terrible Mommy!
JD did the sexiest thing ever last week…..after class one night he ran up to Target just to buy Madison a Dora doll! She was in heaven. She undressed her and wanted to give her a bath! Obviously Madison had to join in too!
Madison has loved to play with her wheat box lately. After she’s done playing our whole house has wheat tracked through it. If you look at the tray the baby has plenty of wheat to eat!
Another Proud Mommy Moment:…..The other day JD asked Madison who she wanted to say the pray at dinner (normally she says Daddy) but this time she said Madison! She then started praying… “Heavenly Father…do do for Dora, Boots, and Mommy and Daddy……bless food….help be nice…Jesus, Amen.” The only part she needed help with was to remember to bless the food! JD and I looked at each other amazed! I could have cried I was so proud. Since then she has said two more prayers all by herself with no help at all!
Pregnancy Update: I am now 36 weeks and I’ve been off bed rest for over a week. It’s been wonderful! On Sunday we went to the hospital cause I was having regular contracts, but when we got there I was dilated to only a three. They monitored me for two hours, my contractions slowed down and I didn’t progress at all so they sent us home. Bummer. I wasn’t very happy. I will still have an occasional contraction, but who knows when this little man is gonna come. We’re very ready!
1 comment:
SO excited for you to have your little man. Madison is getting so big.
Post a Comment