Madison has been growing like crazy….this was her carrying her new shoes into the house!…She was very excited!
We packed up her backpack and her shopping cart and headed to the apartment park! She was cute with her baby on the swings.
Madison said she was hiding!!!
Granny sent stickers and she was trilled!!!! At one point her and I were both covered in stickers..including in our hair. Madison also had to give her Dora doll a bath!
My new nursing cover…
Headed to the park to see if we could get some contractions going! Madison sure loves the swings! Her hands were cold on the way home and I didn’t have anything but a scarf so I wrapped her hands up in it!
So glad her Daddy was home from work….she was asleep when we picked him up so she didn’t see him. She woke up when he was getting her out of the car, when she looked up and saw that it was him she got a huge smile on her face and said….Daddy! It was adorable!
Family Trip for Ice Cream at Izzy’s! Delicious!
Madison talked and playing in her room for two hours and apparently fell asleep as she was getting in bed!
Madison was very proud of my hair that she did!
While we were playing at the park Madison began playing kitchen she picked up pieces of bark for both her and I, one was a spoon and the other was a plate and we used them to eat our cereal!….Her imagination is getting to be so fun! She’ll come into the room and say Mom you Dora, I Boots!
Madison got both legs in one pant leg and it was hilarious to see her try and walk! She also playing for ever with the laundry basket, most of the time her and Dora where “hiding” under it!
Ever since I’ve been going to a lot of Dr visits for Hayden Madison has began to play Dr all the time. Sometimes she’s the Dr and will listen to our heartbeats and sometimes we’re the Dr and we need to give her a band aide! In this picture she was the Dr and the brown paper bags were her Dr gloves!!!
This is me at 36 almost 37 weeks…..so ready for him to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment